Brum Brum Rally 0.7
- Headlights no longer disappear at certain angles of rotation.
- Mouse pointer is now always hidden while driving in fullscreen mode.
- Less abrupt end of race. It now waits for all cars to stop moving.
- Human controlled cars are now always displayed on top of other cars.
- Friction has been slightly reduced to make collisions less fatal.
- New shortcut for restarting race in Time Trial mode by pressing F3.
- Fixed bug preventing loading the Time Trial track list on Windows.
- Fixed minor position calculation bug at the finish line tile.
- Fixed bug with resetting chat message duration after regaining focus.
- Chat messages can now be typed while driving, outside of the menu.
Brum Brum Rally 0.6
- Added a new scaling method similar to bilinear but with less blur.
- Improved stretching for the nearest-neighbor and hqx scaling methods.
- New text showing number of players waiting at the network game list.
- Players who join a network game can now spin the race result title.
- Default chat message duration increased to 30 seconds.
- Chat messages now show infinitely while the window is not in focus.
- Fixed bug claiming a new personal best when the times were equal.
- Fixed bug that sometimes miscalculated the longest corner series.
- Fixed bug that allowed a car to be pushed back into the race.
- Fixed car selection bug with zero human players.
Brum Brum Rally 0.5
- Much improved menus.
- New Time Trial mode.
- Added support for network play.
- New tileset: "cargo area"
- A lot of new settings.
- Fixed file handling bug on Windows.
- Fixed corner warp bug that was introduced in version 0.4.
- Fixed end race time bug of 00:00:00.
- Special keys like ESC and F11 can no longer be used for driving.
- Fixed AI driver bug that happened when facing the wrong direction.
- Added support for some simple command-line options.
- Dropped 8 and 16 bpp graphics modes.
Brum Brum Rally 0.4
- Added support for mouse and gamepad controllers.
- Added tournament track number to result screen.
- Improved corner collisions.
- Less effective and more consistent brakes.
- All race options are now saved.
Brum Brum Rally 0.3
- Added support for multiple tilesets.
- Added start signal to race.
- Improved file path handling.
- Fixed car position calculation bugg.
- Fixed bug with rotated images partially outside the screen.
- New key combinations (close program: ALT + F4, toggle fullscreen mode: ALT + RETURN).
Brum Brum Rally 0.2
- New Tournament mode.
- Better AI driver with 5 different difficulty levels.
- Better looking rotations without holes.
- Option for turning off car collisions.
- Added support for 8, 16 and 24 bpp graphics.
- New in race menu.
- New result table at the end of the race.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
Brum Brum Rally 0.1